Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More news about the new site

What color should the new theme be?

More news about the new site I_vote_lcap0%More news about the new site I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
More news about the new site I_vote_lcap50%More news about the new site I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
More news about the new site I_vote_lcap0%More news about the new site I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
More news about the new site I_vote_lcap50%More news about the new site I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More news about the new site Empty More news about the new site Wed May 02, 2012 6:32 pm

MrSixxCity

Admin
Admin

Alright guys! We have another poll the theme we are getting is pretty complex. There are 5 colors on the theme, but I cant figure out what color we should have on the forum!

VOTE NOW!

Screenshot(blue):
More news about the new site 29153d1288805184-bluepearl-btech-skin-vbulletin-v4-0-7-btech2__53184_zoom

I dont have the screen shots for the other colors so just picture the the blue one and replace the blue with the following colors:
Blue
Green
Purple
Red
Brown

http://sixxcity.betaboard.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum