Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A little news about the new site

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A little news about the new site Empty A little news about the new site Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 pm

MrSixxCity

Admin
Admin

I have ran into some personal problems with the software we were going to use.. The vBulletin team and developers contacted me, saying I needed to get rid of the hacked/nulled files within 3 days or they would take legal action.

So I took it down and I am now installing a different software. For free! Now... this is actually freeware so I dont get in trouble for using it.

Its called SimpleMachinesForum. (SMF) To me personally its alot better that vbulletin. Plus theres just a ton of more cool shit you can do with it. Now althrough the themes and styles dont look as cool, its very easy to install/modify.

Also like I said in my last post..
Get more active members and we will upgrade as soon as possibly
I do not want to upgrade to the new site if I know that nobody is going to be online.

Get what I mean? Basically all we need is a few more members.. Heres how you invite:
Arrow Your friends list on Playstation Network Arrow Create a new message Arrow Subject: Read IMPORTANT Arrow Message: Hey join the SixxCity website at www.SixxCity.BetaBoard.net, Once your done send MrSixxCity a private message saying (your username) Arrow That way I know who invited that person.

Replace (your username) with your actual username lmao.
For example: *Im sending my friend a message* Hey join the SixxCity website at www.SixxCity.BetaBoard.net, Once your done send MrSixxCity a private message saying MrSixxCity.

Not hard. Also let them know that once they join our site, they can play with the clan anytime they want and they can get free infections.

Regards,
-MrSixxCity

http://sixxcity.betaboard.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum